Our growing marketing communication business is seeking individual(s) to assist with a variety of ongoing website maintenance and marketing communication tasks. We are looking for people to work with on an ongoing, as-needed basis to implement recurring website updates and newsletter content updates for our clients.
Work is available immediately. Your time investment would be intermittent and not likely to exceed 10 hours per week. Work could be done on your flexible schedule, at your location using your computer and software. Would prefer applicants local to the Philadelphia area who are willing and able to meet in-person on occasion.
- Email Marketing – Template population/light copywriting/social media and WordPress website integration using Constant Contact
- HTML/CSS – Update WordPress and Dreamweaver websites based on client provided content
- Photo Editing – Crop and size images for websites/social media via Photoshop or online photo-editor
* If you don’t possess the entire required skill set we would still like to hear from you.
Optional desirable skills:
- Graphic Design using Illustrator and Photoshop
- Social Media site setup: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest business pages)
- Google Docs; Basecamp; Eventbrite; Mailchimp; RSS
- Good grammar, light editing and proofreading
Ideal personal traits: Detail-oriented self-starter, creative, efficient, proactive, conscientious, practical, and clear communicator, both verbally and by email.
Please reply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
describing your availability and suitability for this opportunity. Please include the following:
- Link to LinkedIn profile (if applicable)
- Resume (online or pdf)
- Link to Online portfolio (if applicable)
- Desired hourly rate